The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Bill Gates was quoted saying, “The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency.”
Workflow automation is one of the finest methods deployed to succeed in business. It is considered the ultimate alternative to traditional inefficient and time-consuming business processes.
The objective of a business is to reduce operational costs while ROI increases. Executing automated workflows can be the most promising way to meet this goal.
Moreover, a custom tool for workflow productivity is also an invaluable business asset. It not only saves time but also improves efficiency and reduces resources spent on manual and repetitive tasks.
If implemented correctly, the tool can be extremely effective in saving precious work hours. However, it’s important to learn what workflow automation is and how to use it to ensure a business succeeds.
What Is Workflow Automation?
Workflow automation can be defined as a technology used to automate different business processes and reduce or even exclude human intervention.
It can transform the existing legacy of manual business processes like claims, approvals, assignments, sending emails, and other such tasks, into one centrally automated system.
Workflow consists of sequential steps, performed one after the other, with periodic intervals at stages from the start to finish.
Tasks that involve paperwork and manual intervention can be easily performed digitally and systematically.
Why Businesses Must Adopt Workflow Automation?
Noted below are some facts about workflow automation technology and software:
· Every year, companies lose $1 trillion due to poor lead management
· Unproductive prospecting leads to 50% wastage of sales time
· Employees waste time between 20% and 40% manually looking for documents
· 73% of professionals offering customer support believe that managing time, as well as workload, are the two greatest issues
· CEOs spend at least 20% of their precious time on tasks that could be automated
Understandably, companies spend several hours on redundant manual tasks, which software can do.
If you want your business to reach its milestone, consider investing in workflow automation software.
Benefits of Workflow Automation Software for Businesses
Every business should optimize different processes and improve efficiency, increase revenue, and reduce costs. Only workflow automation software can help a business achieve this.
· Less Risk, Fewer Errors: An appropriate workflow automation tool can considerably reduce risks of human errors, which cost a lot to companies in terms of time as well as resources
· Saves Time: Employees can save time on redundant and repetitive tasks using automated workflow software. The best example of workflow automation software saving time is hospitals.
· Improved Productivity and Work Quality: When repetitive tasks are eliminated, it increases the focus of employees on critical activities relevant to business needs. As a result, it increases productivity and the quality of work.
· Better Teamwork: Workflow automation further provides employees with the convenience of a platform where they can collaborate and communicate efficiently for improved teamwork.
· Scalability: The best-suited business automation software allows businesses to eradicate the bottlenecks and meet their higher potential.
How Workflow Automation Can Change the Business Scene?
Embracing automation technology can help businesses transform the otherwise time-consuming and tedious manual process of work into automated workflows to improve business efficiency.
When practiced, workflow automation can make business processes easier under the following categories:
· Task Creation: Businesses create tasks through email. However, because it is a common way of doing business does not mean you keep creating emails for tasks. It might lead to confusion and miscommunication, and may even lead to missed tasks.
In such situations, workflow automation serves the purpose. Using the software, you can
- Create a to-do list out of business emails, and manage task better
- Notify persons assigned different roles and follow up for updates
- Save crucial time getting updates, checking in, and updating others manually
· Invoice Generation: Invoice is the core of business accounting. If it is not done correctly, financial mistakes are obvious.
With workflow automation, you can automate traditional accounting. Besides, also speeds up delivery invoice generation without multiple manual processes.
If you have to bill one specific client for a definite amount month after month, you can use the automated workflow software to generate and send invoices on a preset schedule, thus relieving a team member from a repetitive task.
· Taking New Staff Onboard: When a new staff comes on-board, the process can be tedious. It involves a lot of workforces, resources, and time.
To hire one candidate, several small tasks must be completed. Moreover, these processes can overwhelm hiring.
Workflow automation speeds up the process and facilitates new employees to input their information and submit it to the HR department directly. This system allows everyone – from the hiring manager to the HR and the employee, to set the same information and avoid redundancy.
· Lead Management: Leads are fundamental for business growth. However, it is challenging to keep a tab on leads, and often frustrating without automation.
Lead management is challenging without an automaton tool because it involves an enormous amount of data filtering and manual follow-up, while resources are limited.
Workflow automation allows the sales team to concentrate on the final stages of the sales funnel. It helps you sieve customer inquiries on the website, populate CRM with applicable information, route leads to the sales team to follow-up, and transfer new leads to the mailbox.
· Reimburse Staff Expenses: If your company manages travel or similar kinds of employees’ expenses manually, consider the following steps to reimburse employees for the same.
Employees’ expense report through an email to the managers, and the managers approve it and send it across to the department of accounts. Thereafter, the data is keyed in a report before they transfer the amount reimbursed to employees.
Workflow automation simplifies this and many other processes like organizing documents, managing troubleshooting and tickets for the IT department, modifying shadow IT, approving vacation and leave requests, performance reviews, purchase order generation, and much more.
A sophisticated and updated workflow automation software allows businesses to achieve their goals without wasting time doing redundant work. As tasks are mostly automated, employees can put their effort into core operations of the business such as customer service, shared services, and consulting to improve the business growth rate.
Workflow automation is all about enhancing your current methods to stay ahead of the game. Are you ready to improve your workflow automation and workflow management? Get in touch with StartingPoint today!